One of my newest projects on the blog is to publish an Atlanta food and drink guide each month. Tune in here each month to learn where you to get your grub and drank on around town.
FRIDAY, NOV. 1:
- Del Frisco’s Grille Movember Kickoff Party featuring complimentary appetizers, drink specials and a clean shave event.
SATURDAY, NOV. 2:
- Decatur’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party complete with a whole hog barbecue and live music at Big Tex Decatur – 11 a.m.
- Cabbagetown Chomp and Stomp annual chili cook-off with live music, 5k, games, artist market and $5 all-you-can-eat chili – 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SUNDAY, NOV. 3:
- 13th Annual Afternoon in the Country – Les Dames d’Escoffier International’s annual event featuring seasonal tastings from more than 70 restaurants, 20 fine wines and premium micro-brews at the beautiful Inn at Serenbe – 1 – 4 p.m. Tickets here.
SATURDAY, NOV. 9:
SUNDAY, NOV. 10:
- Slow Food Atlanta‘s This Ain’t No Picnic farm dinner at Gaia Gardens – 4 p.m. Tickets here.
- Diwali Mela celebration at Chai Pani Decatur with Indian street food, specialty cocktails, designer Indian accessories sale, henna tattoos and Bollywood music – 6:30 p.m.
TUESDAY, NOV. 12:
- 4th Annual Bourbon, Bordeaux and Game Dinner at 4th & Swift featuring a four-course dinner with wine and bourbon pairings – 6 p.m. Tickets here.
SATURDAY, NOV. 16:
- The Ponce de Leon Beer Festival – 12 – 6 p.m.
- Tap ‘N’ Run 4K complete with three beer chug stations, a full beer at the Finish Line, crazy costumes and overall ridiculousness – 2 p.m. Sign up here.
THURSDAY, NOV. 21:
- Bourbon Bar Private Label Tasting Series at Southern Art – 6 p.m.
- Decatur Farmers Market – Wednesday, 4 – 7 p.m. & Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1p.m. through Feb. 26
- Sweet Auburn Curb Market – Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Morningside Farmers Market – Saturday, 7:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- East Atlanta Village Farmers Market – Thursday, 4 – 8 p.m. through Dec. 12
- Piedmont Park Green Market – Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. through Dec. 10
- Peachtree Road Farmers Market – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – noon
- Sandy Springs Farmers Market – Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – noon through Nov. 2