At our Chrismakkuh Party a few weeks ago, each guest brought an appetizer for the feast. One of the biggest hits was Hannah’s “Crack Dip”. I won’t actually reveal what she actually calls the chip dip as it may be slightly inappropriate for Pamplemousse!
What’s even better than its taste is how simple it is to make. Hannah gave me the recipe to share with y’all and believe me, you could probably whip it up without going to the grocery store for the ingredients.
Definitely bring two servings to a party because the dip goes fast! Bon Appetit!
- 1 block of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- Parmesan cheese
- Standard size casserole dish
- Tortilla chips
- Microwave cream cheese for approximately 30 seconds until soft.
- Spread entire block in an even layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Pour salsa over the cream cheese to your taste (can be thin or thick).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese as a final layer over salsa.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy with some tostitos or favorite corn chips and have a “foodgasm.”